Wes Pace is a performance-driven dependable professional equipped with strong leadership and marketing abilities. He has demonstrated excellent performance as an Auctioneer / Ringman / Marketing Specialist. Wes has demonstrated clear superiority in the skills of the auction business and business in general. Has in-depth knowledge in establishing objectives consistent with business goals, guidelines, and programs. Possess proven expertise in working effectively within fast-faced environments with emerging and multiple responsibilities.
Wes exhibits capability in creating and implementing strategies to reduce cost, achieve sales objectives, and generate profitable results. Wes has persuasive communication and interpersonal skills allow his building rapport and cultivating positive relationships with diverse individuals at all levels. Known as self-motivated business owner and manager; equipped with exceptional proficiency in business start-up, managing sales operations while increasing overall success. Wes will get you the goal you require.
Wes is a certified MPPA appraiser. MPPA is the designation for Master Personal Property Appraiser, and Wes is one of approximately 250 in the United Sates. He specializes in Machinery and Equipment, Ski Area Assets, personal property (including European china and watches and jewelry) and his life-long passion of vintage automobiles. All of his appraisals are done to USPAP standards. His antique vehicle appraisals are done to Hagerty Standards and USPAP standards. Wes is fully qualified to appear in court to defend his opinions if necessary. His appraisals are accepted buy all levels of government including: IRS, Customs, DEA, FDIC,OCC, Federal Reserve, OCS, NCUA, Insurance Companies, Courts at all levels and state and local governments.
Leadership and Management Sustained Business Growth Sales and Consulting
Tactical Planning and Implementation Analysis and Problem Resolution Organizational Skills
- Education Selected Coursework in Accounting, Economics and Business Administration - Albright College Reading, PA
- Coursework in Theology Minor in American History - University of Denver Denver, CO
- Coursework in Political science Minor in Religious Studies - Rutgers University New Brunswick, NJ
- Professional Training Certified Ringman - Professional Ringman Institute 2009
- Reading Area Community College Auctioneering and related studies. Graduated with an average of 95%
- Specialty course in all Microsoft Office Software - Albright College - Publisher- Microsoft InfoPath